Signed City of Death set
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hoosier Whovian
Chancellor

USA
630 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2012 :  18:38:31  Show Profile  Visit Hoosier Whovian's Homepage
After hearing about and seeing one image of the City of Death set signed by actor Julian Glover I havent seen any posts anywhere about people getting these.

Has anyone in the UK bought one of these?

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2012 :  14:21:19  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage
I have one on the way. Not sure if it's worth the extra money or not...but it looks quite nice. I'm not heavily into the CO figures, but I keep watch.

I'll try to remember to post a pic when it arrives. I'm assuming Mr G's card is apparent within the packaging, as ripping it apart to find it would be a bit pointless.

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

TimelordTaylor
Chancellor

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2012 :  16:28:11  Show Profile  Visit TimelordTaylor's Homepage
I've had one of these for a good couple of months now. I got mine from the Forbidden Planet website. The signed card is at the back of the two figures and can be quite difficult to see, although it is easy to open the box slide it out and place it to the front of the window display without ruining the box.
Go to Top of Page

i m foreman
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  16:04:08  Show Profile  Visit i m foreman's Homepage
What i tend to do is for a start keep them all boxed and carded for two reasons any future value and it makes them easier to store.
My set is signed by both Tom Baker AND Julian Glover in silver on TOP of the window panel of the whole box. In fact most of my figures and figure sets are signed. My Image Of The Fendhal set signed in green by Louise Jameson looks really nice.
When i get chance i will post some pics up for all to see.
Probably my most prized set is he Time Crash set signed in red by Peter Davison and in blue by David Tennant.

been a fan since i was 4.Have amassed a collection over the years which is housed in my attic.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      2:34:40 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com