Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Poll
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 For Sale
 Stuff I want to get rid of
 5 inch Character Options figures and more!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rowdown
Newly Generated

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 29 Oct 2014 :  11:40:31  Show Profile  Visit rowdown's Homepage
Note
When I originally listed this I described the figures as being 5.5 inches tall, which may have thrown some people so I've amended this to 5 inches. The details remain the same!

Hello everyone!

I have been sorting through my rather unruly collection of Doctor Who merchandise and I've decided to sell a number of items in order to free up some space and money!

My collection is quite vast and covers the early releases of the Character Options 5 inch figures, as well as a lot of 10th/11th Doctor related releases (like 12 inch figures, sonic screwdrivers and fob watches, to name a few things!).

Here is a list of the items I've been able to catalogue so far:

Picture no. and Description

1A Sonic Screwdriver (11th Doctor – plain front)
1B Sonic Screwdriver (11th Doctor – Matt Smith on the front)
2A Rise of the Cybermen Gift set (12 inch 10th Doctor and Cyberman and 10th Doctor and Rose electronic money box).
3A Boxed set of 5 Character building Cybermen (Including Cyberleader and Pandorica guard)
3B Boxed set of 5 Character building Silent
4A 12 inch Martha Jones
4B 12 inch Cyberman
5A Talking Doctor Who (4th Doctor) and K9
6A (5 inch figure range) - 6 figure set: Eternal Dalek, Dalek Ironside, 11th Doctor, Weeping Angel, Silurian Warrior, Smiler.
7A Monopoly set (11th Doctor) includes TARDIS playing piece)
8A Dalek v Rory Williams Temporal blast set (Character Building range)
9A Ductor Who - glow in the dark bath duck
10A 10th Doctor's fob watch
11A Yahtzee (50th Anniversary collector edition) TARDIS design
12A LCD Adventure game (10th Doctor)
13A Dalek Battle through Time game (10th Doctor on front of box)
14A Dalek factory set (Character Building range)
15A Tme Lords Spinning TARDIS
16A (5 inch figure range) - Christmas Adventure set: 11th Doctor and Amy Pond (In Police Uniform) with TARDIS.
17A Doctor Who Triple tier Pencil case
18A (5 inch figure range) - Stolen Earth set: 10th Doctor in suit (without coat), Davros, Crucible Dalek, Supreme Dalek.
19A (5 inch figure range) - Dalek Ironside (with covered earlets)
19B (5 inch figure range) - Dalek Ironside (with uncovered earlets)
20A (5 inch figure range) - Peter the Winder
21A (5 inch figure range) - Underhenge Roman Auton (stone version)
22A (5 inch figure range) - Hawthorne
23A (5 inch figure range) - Professor Bracewell (variant with gloved left hand)
24A (5 inch figure range) - Professor Bracewell (standard, ungloved version)
25A (5 inch figure range) - Weeping Angel (regenerating version)
26A (5 inch figure range) - Weeping Angel (Projected version)
27A (5 inch figure range) - 11th Doctor (brown jacket and brown bow tie).
28A (5 inch figure range) set - 11th Doctor (no jacket with braces, brown bow tie) and Dalek Scientist (orange).
29A (5 inch figure range) - Dalek Drone (red)
29B (5 inch figure range) - Supreme Dalek (white)
29C (5 inch figure range) - Dalek Scientist (orange)
29D (5 inch figure range) - Eternal Dalek (yellow)
29E (5 inch figure range) - Dalek Strategist (blue)
30A (5 inch figure range) set - Genesis Ark and Daleks: 3x standard Daleks (1 with removeable arm, gun and eye), 1x Dalek Sec (black), 1x Ark.
31A Sonic Screwdriver (working screwdriver)
32A Dalek cufflinks (brass effect)
33A Top Trumps - Specials (10th Doctor and Rose)
34A TARDIS console room Mega set (Character Building range)
35A (5.5 inch figure) Dalek Sec (Series 2)
36A (5 inch figure range) Rose Tyler and robot Spiders (Series 1)
37A (5 inch figure range) Rose (in purple and blue sleeveless top and black trousers) and new K9 (non-Series)
38A (inch figure range) (non-Series) Rose (in pink sweat-top and blue jeans) and battered K9 (non-Series)

39A (5 inch figure range) Rose Tyler with Ice Extinguisher (Series 2).
40A (5 inch figure range) Dalek Thay (with Silver back panel) (Series 3)
41A (5 inch figure range) Genetic Print Dalek (with colour change handprint) (Series 1)
42A (5 inch figure range) Assault Dalek (Series 1)
43A (5 inch figure range) Dalek (with mutant reveal) (Series 1)
44A (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Bannakaffalatta (Series 3)
44B (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Astrid Peth (Series 3)
44C (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) The Master (Regenerated) (Series 3)
44D (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) The 10th Doctor (aged and ancient) (Series 3)
44E (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Captain Jack Harkness (with Doctor's severed hand in jar) (Series 3)
44F (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Clockwork Man (Purple jacket) (Series 2)
44G (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Jabe (with scanner) (Series 1)
44F (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Clockwork Man (Purple jacket) (Series 2)
45A (5 inch figure range) - Cyberman with Cybergun (5th Doctor era - 1982 to 1984) (As appeared in Earthshock)
46A (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Buld) Cyberleader (The Next Doctor - 2008)
46B (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) Cyberman (The Tenth Planet - 1966)
47A (5 inch figure range) - The Third Doctor (1970 to 1974) and Giant Maggots from the Green Death
48A (5 inch figure range) - The Second Doctor (1966 to 1969) and Cyberman from 'The Tomb of the Cybermen'.
49A (5 inch figure range) - The fourth Doctor (1974 to 1981) (1985 - from the Pyramids of Mars)
50A (5 inch figure range) - The third Doctor (1970 to 1974) (1974 - Dalek from 'Death to the Daleks'
51A (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - The Sixth Doctor (1984 to 1986) with Sonic Lance
51B (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - Sea Devil with heat ray (3rd Doctor 1970 to 1974) (first appeared in 'The Sea Devils')
51C (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - D84 Robot (4th Doctor 1974 to 1981) (Appeared in 'The Robots of Death' (Second from the left)
51D (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - The Fifth Doctor (1982 to 1984) with Sonic Screwdriver.
51E (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - Magnus Greel & Mr Sin (4th Doctor 1974 to 1981) (Appeared in 'Talons of Weng Chiang'
51F (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - The Fourth Doctor (1974 to 1981) with Sonic Screwdriver & Swapable Head.
51G (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - SV7 Robot (4th Doctor 1974 to 1981) (Appeared in 'The Robots of Death')
52H (5 inch figure range) (Collect and Build) - Zygon (4th Doctor 1974 to 1981) with 'Skarasen' recall unit

I have pictures available (on request) of all items so if you see something here that you might be interested in then send me an email and we can take it from there. I'll be looking to put some of this stuff on Ebay, but I thought it would be nice if you guys and girls got a look before I did this, as we would both be saving on listing and sales/buyers fees.

All the best,

Robert.

PS, LOVING the new series!!

Edited by - rowdown on 03 Nov 2014 04:49:37
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      12:18:31 PM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com