Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  09:06:53  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage
Not a lot on there as of yet, but i tell you what, what's there is FANTASTIC

i look forward to more updates.

regards

Col

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................

rtcollector
Companion

United Kingdom
106 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  13:38:13  Show Profile  Visit rtcollector's Homepage
I love the Hartnell shot on the front page - brilliant. I need someone to artistically photograph my collection this way!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  14:22:46  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage
http://www.richardwho.com/collectors/vuser/index.asp?u=221

oops, and i get annoyed when people dont put in links, yes, that one is pectacular

Col

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan
Dalek Commander of the Outer Galaxies

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  14:58:16  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage
Beautiful start. Nice one!!!

Go to Top of Page

hidden-place
Timelord

United Kingdom
326 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2011 :  15:54:10  Show Profile  Visit hidden-place's Homepage
Some nice custom dioramas there... Do you make them yourself?
Go to Top of Page

SontaranCyberman
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2011 :  12:49:55  Show Profile  Visit SontaranCyberman's Homepage
Hi guys, firstly, thanks for all the positive comments! I would of replied back in October had I realised of this thread's existence, but I only just discovered it while I was trying to work out how exactly to log in to RichardWho, to add a few more details to my collection page..

*For future reference, if you hadn't somehow worked it out already, I'm Ed Smyth*

For anyone interested, I've just added several new pictures to my already mentioned collector's page, which I get the feeling you might all like, particularly the headline shot... ;D

I'll try and add a lot more things on my page in the coming year, as I get round to taking some nice shots of my collection, which I refer to as 'The Archive'. It's an attic room that's now purely used as a collection room, the vast majority of which is devoted to Doctor Who. I collect practically everything, and have done since I first became a Who fan in the magical Christmas of 2003, where I received a curious DVD entitled 'The Dalek Invasion of Earth'.

Truthfully, I have one of the biggest and most interesting collections of Character Options DW merchandise around, featuring almost every single item ever released, bar several mostly very minor variants (I don't mean different coloured jackets, but things like slightly bronzer NSD Daleks). I also have a large number of production samples, customs and as you've probably already seen, at least a dozen very well made dioramas (the majority created by a professional model maker friend of mine).

I also have several hundreds books, magazines, CDs, DVDs and almost every PAL VHS Who release. I don't own much yet in the realms of original artwork, but I have a large number of prints decorating the entrance preceding the room, where a few of my dioramas and figures also reside. So far, I'm very lucky to own several props, most interestingly a Dragonfire gun sold at Bonhams in the Doctor Who Sale of February 2010. I also own what is supposedly a 'Remembrance' Dalek roundel, and, somewhat less uniquely but still quite notable, two original 'Runaway Bride' cash notes.

I've been keen to join RichardWho for over 3 years, but alas, I was (officially) too young till very recently, and I felt this was one site where I didn't want to fake my age. I'll try and come on relatively regularly now, though chances are I'm going to be particularly busy in the first part of 2012, so I can't make any promises.

Anyhow, thanks for making me feel welcome!

Regards,
Ed.

Edited by - SontaranCyberman on 29 Dec 2011 12:53:46
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:50:08 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com