12" comic book Dalek's to be released this year
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  11:54:53  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rarely get on here now as things are so quiet, surprised no one has posted about the new 12" Dalek's character Options will be making this year though, there's 4 in total..., the new bronze style shape but 3 in classic colours, silver/blue, red/black & black/silver.

They are from the comic book series & I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on them...

Kevin

Edited by - kevb0977 on 12 Feb 2015 17:23:37

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  16:24:39  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Many thanks for the update Kevin

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2015 :  20:26:44  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No worries. Dalek's are my favourite thing to collect ever, I just love them..., always have & I'm always on the look out for new one to collect.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2015 :  16:51:20  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice, although it's a shame they haven't corrected the dumpy skirt section. I'm tempted by Rusty on your other post but not sure I'd bother with the coloured ones. How times have changed! Back before the new series started and we only had Product Enterprise Daleks, I'd have tried to pick up every one!

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2015 :  16:58:58  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm surprised they haven't corrected the skirt too, they did it right with the Supreme Dalek they made so you'd have thought it wouldn't be too difficult to do really. Still, I'm a 12" completest & simply must have them all..., wish they'd make some proper Classic Dalek's in this scale though.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2015 :  17:42:57  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Actually now I've taken a second look, I do quite like them. Damn!

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2015 :  18:19:48  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lol, I'm already sold on any 12"+ Dalek's they decide to make & I'm always happy to see new colours, the bronse/gold is nice but vast differences in colour will always grab my attention.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2016 :  11:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish they'd go ahead and release these! I'd really like to add them to my collection.
Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2016 :  16:55:52  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just wondered when they do realise them is it going to be a toys r us or forbidden planet exclusive or what?
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 25 Apr 2016 :  16:42:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agreed. These are a brilliant idea and I'd add them to my collection without hesitation!
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2016 :  20:30:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alas, I wrote to CO and they have no plans to release these Daleks. Looks like we'll just have to customise our own!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      7:11:53 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com