New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2018 :  20:18:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So thanks to two fans, I have been able to get hold of this years B&M exclusive sets.. Sure they are all repaints bar the fabulous Bill figure (since an official one hasn't been released yet) and I have to say that they are all brilliant, with the quality of the paint apps pretty much perfect on 99% of them. I remember various people saying that they couldn't kitbash figures and it would be too expensive blah blah blah but these sets prove that they can indeed do this. The Brig is a Capt Jack body and the 4th Doctor has both the 3rds trousers plus a resculpted vest. Even Missy got a resculpted shirt top. The big surprise was the 3rd Doctor Tardis set. Going for ridiculous amounts on ebay due to the small release figures currently even though it is going to hit the shops apparently in large numbers shortly. who would have thought a 5in figure and a tardis set would sell for so little in the shops. I hope they continue to commission sets in the future especially more Tardis sets.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:01:59 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com