Happy Christmas!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  16:33:33  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Merry Xmas to all on this board!

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2018 :  19:16:15  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks David.

And yes indeed, I hope everyone (especially those who've loyally checked and contributed to these boards during 2018) has a very happy Christmas and a successful and peaceful 2019.

:-)

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2018 :  12:48:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Merry Christmas everyone.. hope it was a good one for you all.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2018 :  20:41:31  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. On a personal note we are looking forward to moving to Devon in the new year.The bad news is we are downsizing so am in the process of selling a good few things on fleabay. Just one of those things but hope to keep around half of my collection.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2018 :  10:50:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I moved out of my home into a place on my own and my Who room is smaller but I am lucky as I have now spread it over 2 rooms not one.. joys of a 3 bed house and just one person living in it.. couldn't bare to sell any of it..

Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2018 :  08:32:31  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nice to hear you're keeping your collections mainly intact!
I split with my partner some time back and was on the point of getting my own place -and then my Mum had a stroke so moved back in to look after her -so my stuff is mostly in storage, hope to get a place with a few spare rooms eventually.
Miss seeing it on display. When I get a place will need to balance seeing my daughters with work etc. Complicated.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2018 :  09:54:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh yeah the splits are complicated.. I still visit my wife and help her out when she needs assistance etc plus doing the family gathering things(my kids are all grown so now have grandkids) and while my new place has a room directly off the lounge where I have my collection and you can see it, I wish I could have it all on display and things on the walls.. renting means no holes or marks on walls and the preferred method of hanging items ends up costing a fortune..

Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2018 :  21:18:26  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been lucky where we are as l had a no longer used shop to display my collection in. We happily lived in the 3 bed accommodation above and behind the shop.In Devon it looks like we will be moving into a 2 bed bungalow. Now things might just get a little cramped.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      3:32:48 PM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com