MFX replica totals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2014 :  22:27:15  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Folks ,
A long time ago we had the totals for units sold of the MFX replica items , does anyone have those figures to hand please ??

All the very best

Col

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  17:53:01  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Col,
Happy to help.

Sontarans 13
Davros 19
Cyberman/leader 75
Cybercontroller 44
Xmas Cyberleader 5
Clockwork Droid 63
Deluxe Ood 28
Standard Ood 4
Sycorax 2
Deluxe Sycorax 4
Roboform 9
Auton Male 19
Auton Female 2
White Auton male 11
Santa mask 6
Cybershade 10

Best Wishes
Chris

Chris Balcombe

Edited by - ChrisB on 16 Sep 2014 11:16:22
Go to Top of Page

Mr Saxon
Chancellor

United Kingdom
635 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2014 :  18:18:00  Show Profile  Visit Mr Saxon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wish id had the sense to buy one at the time :(

"Thank you Mrs Jones........Mr saxon will be very Grateful"
Go to Top of Page

Col
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
4336 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2014 :  01:48:24  Show Profile  Visit Col's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Chris :-)

That's fab

Col :-)

When you have seen the ages i have seen....................
Go to Top of Page

hidden-place
Timelord

United Kingdom
326 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  08:56:28  Show Profile  Visit hidden-place's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DeLuxe Ood and female clockwork droid are missing from the list I think?

I'm sure the Ood total was listed somewhere?
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2014 :  12:21:58  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DeLuxe Ood totalled 28. I've no idea how many female clockwork droids were sold though I'm sorry to say

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

hidden-place
Timelord

United Kingdom
326 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2014 :  16:40:35  Show Profile  Visit hidden-place's Homepage  Reply with Quote
From what I remember of the original list from Neil, the de luxe and standard Ood weren't the same number in total...? (I thought the standard was less than the de luxe but can't remember for sure)...
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2014 :  09:02:23  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hidden-place

From what I remember of the original list from Neil, the de luxe and standard Ood weren't the same number in total...? (I thought the standard was less than the de luxe but can't remember for sure)...

Oops, I didn't spot that the standard and deluxe Ood numbers posted above were the same. Here's Neil's original post, where the number of standard Ood sold is listed as just four!

quote:
Originally posted by MONSTERMAKER

Hi everyone

Being the hardcore colelctors you are I thought you might be interested in the final numbers of replicas produced.

Obviously the sonics is 500 and they all sold (and yes I did paint ALL of them........ Crackle hell!!!!)

I think you'll be suprised by some of these numbers but here goes;

Sontarans 13
Davros 19
Cyberman/leader 75
Cybercontroller 44
xmas Cyberleader 5
Clockworg droid 63
Standard ood 4
Deluxe Ood 28
Sycorax 2
Deluxe Sycorax 4
Roboform 9
Auton Male 19
Auton Female 2
White auton male 11
Santa mask 6
Cybershade 10

So there are some VERY rare pieces out there.

Thank you to everyone who did purchase and thank you for the kind comments on the quality. I put a huge amount of effort in to these while we did them.

You can see from the numbers that it wasn't a huge moneyspinner. Ticked over OK but, when you look at the newer items such as Davros and the Sontaran (and let's not mention the Roboform, ahem!) Their sales last year where pretty low. I assume that was a mix of economy and the show being off the air. In addition the Cybermen are so lovely to look at and you can probably convinve the other half that it's nice to ldisplay in the lounge but a Sontaran or Davros just doesn't have the mantlepiece appeal!

Cheers
Neill

Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2014 :  11:19:14  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for finding Neill's original post Andy. I failed...and just had a printout which was obviously incomplete.

I've updated the list in my first post above

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2014 :  10:08:28  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No problem Chris. It's nice to be of help for a change instead of asking the questions!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      4:48:30 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com