Oxygen - air your views
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2017 :  10:26:15  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This episode is getting rave reviews on Facebook, so I'm quite relieved to be able to put my comments on here.

Yes, the story was good, and a great twist about the Doctor being left blind. Good acting all round, again.

BUT, and this is probably just me, I've always HATED zombie films. I simply don't watch them.

I watched 'Oxygen' because it was Who, and because the season so far has been very promising.

But even though they weren't, it was revealed, actually dead, please no more in the style of 'decaying dead people walking in grey make-up'.

Chris Balcombe

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2017 :  12:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I loved it.. the opening scene was brilliant and would look awesome in 3D.. Great acting all round and great banter between the major cast.. my only fault is same as what would happen in the Matt Smith years, suddenly the main players were safe after being caught in peril and you were left with some quick lines about what happened to get them to safety.. apart from that 9/10 for this one.. Looks like Missy is up next week..

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2017 :  19:44:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was pretty pleased with this one. Lots of suspense, rather a clever reveal and a nice little twist at the end. Perhaps for me this even edged last week, though it's close.
Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2017 :  09:22:26  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Its just me and my zombie complex! Generally the new series has shown great promise.

And a shame Mr C is leaving. Made for the part.

Bring back Tom....before he'd dead!

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:10:31 PM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com