Mondasian cybermen: World Enough and Time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 20 Jun 2017 :  18:00:50  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
looking good next Sat, and John Sim, Masterly...

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  15:37:59  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It does look interesting David.

Still slightly worried that a sixties-style stocking-faced Cyberman will cut the mustard in 2017, but I'm hoping to be proved wrong.

Looks like Bill gets half way to being converted.

I suppose ANYTHING is possible in Mr Moffat's Doctor Who world, but I am wondering about there being TWO Masters. But there we go.

Will Peter leave his regeneration until the Christmas Special?

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  20:14:46  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm in Devon at the moment still two episodes behind. Back this weekend so need to catch up and stop reading the comments about the previous episodes.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  22:09:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
interested to see how they bring back the original Cybermen and then return the various incarnations of them as well as joining 2 masters.. going to be a doozie of an episode that's for sure..

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2017 :  11:45:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, given that at various times we've had two, three and five doctors, I'm pretty sure that two Masters shouldn't pose much of a problem! Looking forward to the episode tomorrow.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2017 :  06:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AWESOME.....

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2017 :  10:39:44  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What's gonna happen to poor Bill?

Is she destined to be forever stocking-faced?

Good to see John S back in the role he plays SO well. :-)

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

Paul
Cosmic Hobo

United Kingdom
859 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2017 :  12:24:34  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really enjoyed that one, it's the darkest Who episode I've seen for a long time. The Mondasian Cybermen were terrifying for all the right reasons - body horror and the thought of what's underneath that mask. And then the whole 'Pain' thing, and the Nurse just turns the volume down! Wow. Bill's chest unit was a shock... and then the conversion! I just wish the reveal of the Master and Mondasian Cybermen had been kept a secret because they would have both been phenomenal reveals.

I didn't have much in the way of expectations for this series, as I hadn't taken to Capaldi's Doctor and expected to miss Jenna Coleman, but when the time comes I'm really going to miss the 12th/Bill/Nardole team. I'd go so far as to say they're the best team in the 12-year history of New-Who.

Edited by - Paul on 25 Jun 2017 12:26:01
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2017 :  19:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brilliant. A genuinely great episode. The Mondasian Cyberman, to say how old the design is, looked utterly creepy - dare I say much better than the new series Cybus design. And we even got a classic Master reveal. I can't wait to see where this is going next week.
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 26 Jun 2017 :  10:18:14  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
brilliant, truly scary who!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:02:19 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com