Resolution. 1st Jan 2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2019 :  20:05:07  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well that was interesting!

Just off to dig out my Meccano set to build the latest Dalek :-)

Good that the story confirmed there was still a Dalek fleet somewhere out there in the Universe.

Don't think we needed the 'Eastenders' style soap family inserts which dragged a lot.

Cannot understand why we have to wait until 2020 before a new episode.

Chris Balcombe

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2019 :  17:25:12  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Enjoyed that v much, best episode so far! Agree about the slow boring soapy bits which nearly ruined the pace of the story, loved the grin of Dalek-girl...story ripped off an early fan story called Junkyard Demon...about a lone Dalek rebuilding its case from scrap.

Mind you I did do a story in the eighties about the TARDIS being personified as a woman...so what do I know...? I did one in the same period called The Tharil the Rani and the Sidrat too, guess what that was based on...?
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 20 Jan 2019 :  12:28:01  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
guess what calendar my daughter bought me for this year, least she has a sense of humour...!
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      1:26:31 PM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com