12" Figures - Info and galleries
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dalekfan
Dalek Commander of the Outer Galaxies

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2007 :  03:42:46  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Please use this thread for any info, and pics of your own collection of the 12" range - amazingly there are already 11 different basic figures available (excluding variants) or 13 if you include the 9th Doctor and Slitheen Walkie Talkies which, although not quite to scale, do sit nicely with the others.

Variants: my own knowledge is limited, but I know of the following:

Doctor figure has either a blue or red box background.

Cybercontroller originally had white eyes, but was later re-issued with blue eyes (as per the 5" version).

There are various versions of the Cyber figures with and without guns: anyone care to ellaborate please?

Oh, and if you're not up on posting pics, feel free to e-mail them to me and I'll do the rest to post them (with an acknowledgement to you, of course).

Edited by - Dalekfan on 03 Aug 2007 03:51:27

Dalekfan

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2007 :  03:44:45  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To get the ball rolling, a couple of pics from my collection:

Go to Top of Page

Daveym
Companion

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2008 :  16:53:57  Show Profile  Visit Daveym's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is it just my area (North-West england) that the spacesuited Doctor & Sister Neame 12" are scarce in? Indeed the Spacesuited Doctor is so rare i've never actually seen one....!

"After travelling with the Doctor for a while, you get swept up in all the weirdness. And then the ordinary stuff starts feeling weird. Believe me!" - Fitz Kreiner.
Go to Top of Page

questionmark
Chancellor

United Kingdom
629 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2008 :  14:04:49  Show Profile  Visit questionmark's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i think these are all of them...
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2008 :  08:33:57  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the (nice) pic.

As mentioned at the top of the thread, the 12" Cyber Controller has the 2 different eye versions as per the 5" figure; the Cyberman was available with different coloured backing boards; and the Cyber Leader had variants with and without an arm gun. If anyone has pics of all these variants together, please post a pic here!!!

Edited by - Dalekfan on 24 Jun 2008 08:35:30
Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2008 :  03:28:48  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well here's one Cyber Controller variant:

Unfortunately, I don't have the other one but I'm certain someone on here has.

I also have the Cyber Leader without gun arm that I can post images of if required.

Andy

Daleks conker and destroy

Edited by - Liberator on 11 Jun 2009 17:24:20
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2008 :  03:43:43  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the pic.

My own Cybercontroller pic further up the thread shows the variant (the one released first) with the white eyes.

Go to Top of Page

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2008 :  08:20:08  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Different backing card on questionmark's Cyberman & Cyber Leader too I notice. I'll have to check mine and see if they're the same.

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 25 Jun 2008 :  08:33:18  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There seem to be quite a few variants all ways round on these! Keep 'em coming!!!

Go to Top of Page

milo1164
Newly Generated

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2009 :  18:21:38  Show Profile  Visit milo1164's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's the Evolution of the Daleks Doctor in blue suit. It has a much better suit in a thinner material and firmer joints. The skin tone is better too - not as grey.

Go to Top of Page

milo1164
Newly Generated

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2009 :  12:03:40  Show Profile  Visit milo1164's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A few figures loose

and the Bootleg Tennant figure
Go to Top of Page

Trevor54
Creator of Small Daleks

Turkmenistan
1471 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2010 :  17:57:00  Show Profile  Visit Trevor54's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Any news on new 12" figures, or are they concentrating on the 5" ones?

If Zygons were green, they'd be gherkins.
Go to Top of Page

Paul G
Timelord

United Kingdom
320 Posts

Posted - 12 Jan 2011 :  06:32:21  Show Profile  Visit Paul G's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It was so sad that the line didn't do so well as they were great for the price and a fifth or less than what Sideshow and co charge. Yeah, I know they were lower quality than the other companies' output but that doesn't stop them being a damned good bargain.

Here are a couple of posed photos of The Doc and Martha.

I'm not exactly quaking in my stylish yet affordable boots

Edited by - Paul G on 12 Jan 2011 06:36:57
Go to Top of Page

Regeneration
Timelord

United Kingdom
413 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2011 :  11:50:55  Show Profile  Visit Regeneration's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There's a Matt Smith 12 inch figure out now.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2011 :  14:53:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Matt Smith figure is actually 10" high but rather nicely detailed.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page

Ironman1188
Newly Generated

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2013 :  13:48:17  Show Profile  Visit Ironman1188's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Fantastic! Care for a Jelly Baby?
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2013 :  08:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
that looks cool..

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      10:04:47 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com