Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Poll
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Collecting on Richardwho
 The DVD forum.
 Scream of Shalka - Have I missed something???
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2013 :  03:23:52  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
Been looking at my Amazon recommendations & they always suggest something Doctor Who wise for me as I've bought so many Doctor Who DVDs from them..., currently amongst other DVD preorders they've got SCREAM OF SHALKA due for release in September with Richard E Grant as the main actor in the cast..., never heard of this before & Amazon has no details about it, typical!!! When I did a google search all I've found is some animated web series from 2003, is this what's being released I'm wondering & was Richard E Grant really then the 9th Doctor??? lol :)

Kevin

Paul
Cosmic Hobo

United Kingdom
859 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2013 :  11:32:40  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by kevb0977

Been looking at my Amazon recommendations & they always suggest something Doctor Who wise for me as I've bought so many Doctor Who DVDs from them..., currently amongst other DVD preorders they've got SCREAM OF SHALKA due for release in September with Richard E Grant as the main actor in the cast..., never heard of this before & Amazon has no details about it, typical!!! When I did a google search all I've found is some animated web series from 2003, is this what's being released I'm wondering & was Richard E Grant really then the 9th Doctor??? lol :)

That's pretty much it. It was an animated webcast that was produced prior to the announcement of the new series, so Richard E Grant was indeed to be the 9th Doctor.

Take a look here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/webcasts/shalka/
Go to Top of Page

kevb0977
Chancellor

United Kingdom
941 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2013 :  01:35:42  Show Profile  Visit kevb0977's Homepage
Thanks.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      4:46:59 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com