Dr Who concert Leeds Arena
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2015 :  09:22:06  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
wENT TO THIS LAST NIGHT, BRILLIANT CONCERT, JUST LIKE THE pROMS FEATURED ON THE DVDS, Peter Davison excellent compere, and he brought his original costume jacket, the conductor wore it during the encores. Super time, anybody else go?

Liberator
Vervoid Salad Chef

United Kingdom
1410 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2015 :  01:42:27  Show Profile  Visit Liberator's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went to one of the Wembley shows on Saturday and had a great time. The orchestra are fantastic aren't they? Peter was an excellent host and very funny, although I felt a bit sorry for poor old Colin Baker, who was the butt of some light hearted but friendly ribbing from our host. After lendin conductor Ben Foster his fifth Doctor jacket:

"Don't wear it for too long, or you'll turn into Colin a Baker!"

"I wonder where Steven Moffat gets all his wonderful ideas from? I know, let's ask him!" Cue spotlight on the audience revealing SM, sitting with wife Sue and composer Murray Gold!

Daleks conker and destroy
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2015 :  13:11:36  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
terrific!
Go to Top of Page

Dalekfan
Dalek Commander of the Outer Galaxies

United Kingdom
9429 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2016 :  17:50:15  Show Profile  Visit Dalekfan's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yup I was there, took my son. Peter Davison was an excellent compete IMHO.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      4:01:28 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com