New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2017 :  08:29:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So with series 10 less than 2 weeks away, who is getting excited especially with the latest teaser trailers showing a bit more of the monsters in this series and the glowing hand of Capaldi.. Really getting excited myself.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2017 :  14:58:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm actually most excited by the apparent return of the original Cybermen. I was too young to have seen them first time around, so it'll be excellent to get the chance to see them side by side with the new style ones. Oh, and the Ice Warriors are back!
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2017 :  11:19:19  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Me too about original cybermen, now want some original ice warriors!
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2017 :  10:10:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
even though they were underused, I loved the return of all the classic Daleks so seeing the series return a lot of classic Cybermen including the originals is going to be a treat to behold.. News that they are also doing a multi Master story is interesting. I still hope that they will finally let us know that Missy is the Rani or some other female baddie rather than this gender changing sudden change to the regenerations.. anyway bring on next week..

Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2017 :  22:26:13  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, judging by the trailers, we'll certainly have 'quantity' in it. Let's just hope the quality is there too :-)

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

DB 2
Timelord

United Kingdom
448 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2017 :  20:34:17  Show Profile  Visit DB 2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well I have to say I am now looking forward to tomorrow.Hope it lives up to expectations.
Go to Top of Page

fincon1
Mastered Materializing

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2017 :  19:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What did we think? I really enjoyed it. A good story, nice bits of humour and the odd nod to the past as well. I think it's going to be a good series.
Go to Top of Page

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2017 :  09:51:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Loved it.. nice welcome to Bill and her story with a bit of "more to come mystery" thrown in for good measure and lots of nods to the past with all the sonics and photos on the desk..

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      5:51:42 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com