Jacqueline Pearce
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2018 :  18:19:51  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
passed away today, several Dr Who connections as well as B7 of course, sadly missed. I met her at the recording of Logic of Empire, talked about the Reptile and Plague of the Zombies

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2018 :  21:54:05  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting David.

I never met her. You were lucky. As is the magic of films and TV, she will live on for a very long time.

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page

TimelordTaylor
Chancellor

United Kingdom
757 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  14:32:07  Show Profile  Visit TimelordTaylor's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Very sad indeed.

I was lucky enough to meet her a few years ago. Unfortunately didn’t get anything Who related signed but did add her to my Hammer Horror boxset. Lovely lady who took time to chat to her fans.
Go to Top of Page

duralinium1
Chancellor

United Kingdom
520 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  18:02:57  Show Profile  Visit duralinium1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I got her a coffee and she gave me a roll up, which I dreamily took and smoked even though I don't...she had that effect on people...she was lovely, very bubbly and made you feel at ease. RIP
Go to Top of Page

the_narrator
The Autograph Moderator

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2018 :  22:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by duralinium1

she gave me a roll up, which I dreamily took and smoked even though I don't

Oh you too ? lol Fortunately for me I do smoke and I remember sharing a smoke with her at one of the Star One events years ago cant recall what we talk about I know it wasnt B7.

How ever one thing I will never ever forget was when I called her Jacqueline to which she replied in her very long and drawn out even sexy voice " Oh Darling please call me Jacks "

Amazing Lady who really had time for us mere mortals.

Yeah now to come to think of it she used to keep her tobacco in a rather large wooden box something that you wouldn't normally carry around on a daily basis. Funny how I can remember that but not what we talked about lol

This is the day the Timelords returned....
For Gallifrey....
For Victory....
For The End Of Time Itself....!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      6:28:32 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com