New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Whoviansdelight
Protector of Zygons

Australia
1351 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2018 :  20:24:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I managed to obtain both the 10" 13th Doctor (sold as an adventure Doll) and the new Sonic screwdriver. The sculpt on the doll is fantastic and is a great likeness. Apparently they used the Martha Jones body for it so she fits in perfectly with the original releases from CO. The clothing is well fitting and designed though the socks and boots are one piece of moulded plastic rather than being separate items. The sonic is reasonably large and while the screw holes are offputting since there are so many, it isnt too bad. strange design thats for sure and it is larger than the US version released by Seven20. it makes a few noises as per usual but couldnt seem to locate any hidden sounds as per previous releases.. overall nice to see some merchandise coming out for the new series before it even hits the screen.

Zygons Rule ** Thank you for bringing them back***

the_narrator
The Autograph Moderator

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2018 :  22:56:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Whoviansdelight

strange design thats for sure

You mean the real one and not just the toy ? There's a reason behind that I feel as I think the design team didn't want it to look to ( and forgive me for being rude ) Phallic.

Think about it ( and again forgive me for being rude again ) something that buzzes in the hands of a Lady

Ummmmm

In his best Frankie Howard voice " Oh No Mrs No "

If your still lost watch Curse of the Fatal Death " You mean there's another setting ? "

This is the day the Timelords returned....
For Gallifrey....
For Victory....
For The End Of Time Itself....!!!
Go to Top of Page

ChrisB
Co-Lord President

United Kingdom
1689 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2018 :  09:14:33  Show Profile  Visit ChrisB's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sonic Screwdrivers have always had multiple uses

Chris Balcombe
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dr Who Collector Message Board    - -      4:17:36 AM (-5 GMT) © www.richardwho.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
Go to www.richardwho.com
RichardWho Poll
Are you collecting the new series toys?

Yes
No

View Results
Go to www.richardwho.com